Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I should be studying; therefore I have done everything except study

Ok, it's not quite that bad, but I have taken out the trash and recycling (which required three trips btw because either Neil or I tend to be the only ones who will do it), cleaned the counters and mopped the floors in my apartment.

Then I spent 15 minutes rewriting my schedule/drawing ducks on my dry-erase board. =]

In my defense however, I have gotten a lot of studying for A&P done. I think I have gone over all the different hormones so many times that I will dream about them (that is if I get any sleep tonight). Which is fine with me; after working all weekend I have been dreaming about filling scripts. I really wonder if that's a sign of something lol.

Anyways you can tell I am definitely not an artist. And I decided that I could use a little encouragement this week, hence the bible verse. If I can keep the motivation up, I would like to find a new one to write every week.

I already have Psalm 139:13-14 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are WONDERFUL, I know that full well." [emphasis mine] written on a notecard and pinned to my wall; but something new to focus on each week I think would be pretty helpful.

1 comment:

ambivalence said...

it's amazing what we will do to procrastinate!