Monday, April 06, 2009

Inverse relationship

My therapist wrote in my notes for my nutritionist to make specific food goals in our session.

Jill is not happy with me. She says that I need to have gained a significant amount of weight by next week (which is now this week) or I need to start doing a supplement. Ha. That's a good one. I have never done a supplement outside of the unit. I don't see her till next week though. She also brought up how my weight has been steadily going down and my symptoms have been steadily going up. Then she talks about how when I had an NG tube I was very ill and my symptoms were really bad (gee, really?).

I know I don't want to be where I was when I had an NG tube. It was not fun. To say the least. But I guess right now my motivation is kind of low and I don't really want to make goals that I'm not going to keep. I have been going to sessions and making all these great goals but I don't actually do any of them. Which kind of defeats the whole purpose.

No comments: